This is an online (serious) game to lighten up the mood in current times. Our inspiration for this was Team3, a physical building & party game.
You can just play & enjoy it to get some laughter. You can also do a debrief afterwards to turn it into a serious game. Debrief topics are around communication, common language, collaboration and self-organization.
- Gather three people in a virtual call
- Have one (or more) persons grab 10 rolls of toilet paper
- Distribute these three roles (not rolls):
- The Architect (speak no evil)
- The Project Manager (hear no evil)
- The Builder (see no evil)
- The Architect is the only one who may click this link to get a random structure to build. He cannot speak so he must use physical hints to transfer information to the Project Manager
- The Project Manager
Rest will follow after the experiment at NOOS